Alright! So! This has been the first week at the MTC! There's been good times and...less good...but all in all I think it'd average out to good! Ok, so, where to start....
So, food. It's...incredible for cafeteria food. So it's not that awesome, but it isn't that bad. You just got to know what to eat and what to avoid, which can be hard sometimes. Best thing about it is the social interaction. The guys are lots of fun, sometimes to their detriment, but I can't blame them too much there. I'm good friends with the Sisters in our district, though, they're cool and are good to talk to when Elders just won't do. We have in our district 3 elders going to Colorado Springs, whom I all room with, and 5, including me, going to Iowa, and our 2 awesome Temple Square Sisters. The CS Elders actually leave a couple days before the Iowa Elders, so we'll have to do some stuff with the companionship and room stuff for a couple days which could get interesting. Us Iowa elders are leaving, as far as we know, on the 26th, but that could change. We find out our flight plans this week, I think. Our district has a lot of fun with classes and all of that. Our second night here we got new beds so we took apart the old ones the night before and had a party with our mattresses on the ground in our rooms. Good times, good times.
My comp and I get along for the most part really well. We've discovered quickly how to teach by the spirit, not by the book, and are thus getting so much better. He's DL while I'm senior. It makes for some confusing times but it's all good.
I enjoy the MTC, but I would much rather be out and serving. I've made some good friends, and some that are more just interesting.
The Gospel's true. I know it now more than ever. My testimony has grown so much and I love this gospel and my savior and Father in Heaven with all I have. I can't wait to share this with everyone I meet. Nor can I wait to be fed like a king in Iowa. Trust in the Lord, do what he asks, and all will be well. I've been changing to become what the Lord needs me to be, and I've been changing at an amazing rate. I've now come to recognize how much the Lord has blessed me to be the Missionary I need to be throughout my life.
30 minutes to write is not long enough. It'll boot me off in a couple minutes, so I gotta go. I love you all. Keep safe. I know this is the truth, and I know it with all I have.
-Charlie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.