Well I just got done with my first day! I would label my general feelings as shell-shocked. I'm sort of feeling like I'm just...a pebble in a stream? Just sort of going with the turbulent flow, not fighting it or complaining, just going. I've been bombarded wtih so much and CANNOT absorb it all. It's crazy busy, even just today. They say the first few days suck with all of the orientations. Little stressed, but dealing with it.
BUT it's really good too! I have a good companion and roommates. Elder Facer has been assigned to be my junior companion while I'm senior (even though he's a few years older than me) and then we'll switch in a week and a half. And I'm sure once I'm used to it I'll love it. Just give it a few days. Oh, and homesickness...don't have it. I miss you guys like CRAZY, but not like that.
Anyway, I hope you can read this! All's well, so don't worry about me! I love the work that I am engaged in and can't wait to start sharing this amazing gospel. I love you all so very much.
I hope all is well back home. Let everyone know I said hi and I love them. The gospel's true, even if it's us spreading it.
Love you all!
Elder Charlie Gates
BUT it's really good too! I have a good companion and roommates. Elder Facer has been assigned to be my junior companion while I'm senior (even though he's a few years older than me) and then we'll switch in a week and a half. And I'm sure once I'm used to it I'll love it. Just give it a few days. Oh, and homesickness...don't have it. I miss you guys like CRAZY, but not like that.
Anyway, I hope you can read this! All's well, so don't worry about me! I love the work that I am engaged in and can't wait to start sharing this amazing gospel. I love you all so very much.
I hope all is well back home. Let everyone know I said hi and I love them. The gospel's true, even if it's us spreading it.
Love you all!
Elder Charlie Gates
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.