Yeah, I'm pretty well fully and completely disoriented right now. Quincy Ward is HUGE, on the verge of splitting. As I told Elder Cooper, it's not so much a ward as a full on hospital. It's a good area, but it's currently sort of dead as not much has gone on here for awhile. We have one investigator, who is close to baptism, or so we thought/think/don't have a clue. It's all sorts of confusing. I still feel like I'm just on exchanges, as I've been in Quincy so much in the past. I also know some of the members already, too, from dinner appointments and that. Elder Cooper has also only been here three weeks, too, so he knows very little about the area, and the area book, our main source of information, has not really been updated at all since october or so, so it's all sorts of confusing. But yeah, I'm currently just getting my head on straight. I also rearranged things a little in the apartment. Besides that, Dena's father passed away the same day I was transferred. Dena is handling it like a champ. I'm going to the viewing and that tonight and tomorrow. We're going on exchanges so that way it's legitimate. It's so weird being so close to my last area! But it's nice to have permission from president to go back to Hannibal for when the baptism happens, whenever that is going to be. Our apartment is the upper half of an old house, so it's really cool and big and squeaky and creepy at night. I really have very little to update you on otherwise
"For business reasons I must preserve the outward signs of sanity." -Mark Twain
Love, Elder Charlie Gates