Yeah.
I'm moving.
Again.
(I've heard from my sister that apparently I've earned myself some extra popularity in circles within which I already had a large amount of popularity due to a certain run on sentence from the email previous to this one, so I hoped with these last three sentences to have gained even further popularity in circles within which I already had a large amount of popularity with really really short sentences; and possibly some excessive popularity with this nonsensical sentence. And by those circles, I mean Rachel.)
Anyway. Yeah. Here's the craziest part: I felt it coming. It's weird when that happens. But the weirdest part isn't that I'm leaving, it's that Elder Cooper is going out, too. We're whitewashing. Which is actually becoming a fairly popular trend now that President Jergensen usually has Zone Leaders be released and whitewash train their last few transfers.
People are pretty worked up about the whole thing. Either they all assume that we did something wrong or they just don't think about anything besides that they'll miss us. Our main investigator, who is 18, is pretty worked up about it, and she and a few other youth (the children of the seminary teacher, in fact) have pranked us a couple times as the usual teenage way to say goodbye. Nothing says you care like post-it note and saran wrap vandalism. We just retaliated by putting a bunch of balloons and streamers in the Seminary Room to celebrate the 22nd of February. Nothing says vengeance like a party. But honestly it surprises me the number of people that are going to miss me after only knowing me a transfer.
That main investigator is doing great. She's gone leaps and bounds since when I was first here and I can only pray that the next missionaries continue the process. She'll do great as long as she lets herself!
Dena and Cassey are officially gone to Texas. We helped them move on Monday and I said my final goodbyes. I really want to save up money to go visit them post-mission.
So the last few days have been spent getting things wrapped up, saying goodbye, and prepping it for the newbies. You'll know where I'm going soon!
--
"For business reasons I must preserve the outward signs of sanity." -Mark Twain
Love, Elder Charlie Gates